Online or in-person: 200hr January 2024 open.
This course is designed for yoga students with a consistent practice who are ready to deepen their practice and step into the role of the teacher.
- deepen your practice and step into the role of the teacher
- 6 modules, lifetime access
- study with Tahl, Bess, Rose Baudin and Bec Isaacs
- complete online or hybrid with an in-person module in Byron Bay from 4-10 April 2024
Investment: from AUD$1690In person
BYRON BAY: Introduction to Sanskrit with Roshni Lakhani
In this workshop, participants will be grounded in the history of the language that informs much of yoga theory and practice. You will learn the evolution of the Sanskrit language: how and why it was created, and for what purpose. We will delve into the fascinating world of Sanskrit literature: from the Vedas to classical texts such as the Sanskrit Epics, the Yoga Sutras.
Investment: $49 (10% discount for 6 month & autopay members)
Eligibility: all welcome, no prior knowledge required
BYRON BAY: In the jaws of the tiger: a conversation with Rose Baudin 25th Nov 11-1pm
In the jaws of the tiger: embracing radical uncertainty. A conversation about swimming in the ocean of sex, love, death and liberation, without drowning.
Investment: AUD $49, limited spaces.Join us
BYRON BAY: Liquid Flow workshops with Simon Park 27-29th January.
Liquid Flow Yoga is a Vinyasa Flow practice that holds the structure and discipline of Ashtanga and Iyengar Yoga, infused with an immense creativity and dance-like flow... a fresh and inspired blend of modern vinyasa with classical roots. Practice dynamic asana as a movement mediation in an open system with close attention to physical + energetic alignment, and awareness of complimentary + opposing actions. Also, there is an artful focus on creative transitions that add elegance and uniqueness to the flow of the practice.
Investment: $49 for single workshops or $160 for all fourJoin us
SRI LANKA: retreat with Tahl and Bess at Santani Wellness 12-18 March & 19-25 March 2024
- 6 nights accommodation at Santani Wellness
- Daily morning and afternoon yoga practice including prāṇāyāma, mantra and meditation with Tahl & Bess
- Three nourishing gourmet meals per day prepared in the 6 flavour style. Unlimited fresh juice and herbal tea
- Access to spa facilities (sauna, steam, salt bath)
- Laundry service
- Discounted treatments or the option to upgrade to a wellness package for daily treatments
- Organised group hikes, cultural visits and nature excursions.
Investment: from USD$1650More info + bookings
What our students are saying
'I could not recommend Creature Yoga’s teacher training more highly. The content was thoughtfully curated, beautifully presented and taught with a deep sense of respect and care for the practice and the students. I look forward to many more teacher trainings with Creature Yoga.'
'Beautiful teachers with so much knowledge who inspire to learn more about yoga. An overall excellent experience.'
'Amazing, dedicated and gracious teachers who are really passionate and knowledgable and take the time to give you the best information and advice and experience whether you plan to be a teacher or deepen your own practice.'