The Bliss Baby Prenatal Teacher Training is a 22hr Yoga Alliance Certified Training. It is perfect for yoga teachers, women’s health professionals, and pregnant mamas alike - you don't need to be a yoga teacher to attend.
• Benefits of yoga for pregnancy and birth
• Safety Guidelines for pregnant students
• Modifying the postures for the various stages of pregnancy
• The three trimesters: overview of physiological changes for mum and baby
• Postural alignment for pregnancy
• Working with props for pregnancy
• Restorative Yoga for pregnancy
• Sequencing and the 5 Prenatal Posture Groups
• Yoga Nidra and Visualisation for pregnancy
• Partner Yoga for pregnancy
• Benefits & applications of squatting and pelvic floor toning during pregnancy
• Sounding/Chanting for pregnancy and birth
• Special sequences for pregnancy: ‘Pregnancy Pawanmuktasana’ & ‘Pregnancy Salute to the Sun’, and sample classes (stabilising & restorative)
• Applied Anatomy for prenatal yoga: back or pelvic problems & other common complaints
• Overview of Stages of Labour and Birth
• Yogic tools for labour
• Active Birth and Yoga
Participants will receive a comprehensive course manual, as well as a 22 hour Yoga Alliance Certification (please note that this is not part of the Creature Yoga 500 hour pathway).
Rosie Matheson is a passionate women’s health and wellbeing educator, qualified doula, and senior Bliss Baby Yoga facilitator. Her many offerings for women include classes, workshops, and teacher training courses in yoga for fertility, healthy menstruation, women’s life cycles, and both the pre and post-natal phases of life. Teaching women close to home and across the globe, Rosie regularly leads trainings for students in the USA, Japan, Italy, and Australia. Rosie's passion is in educating women on the power of their bodies, and the undeniable correlation between celebrating your feminine form and living an empowered and vital life. Her genius is in presenting these ideas in a way that is accessible, nurturing, and inspiring to women everywhere.
Friday 28 June: 10am - 5pm
Saturday 29 June: 9am - 6pm
Sunday 30 June: 9am - 6pm
Cost: $600 for course (10% discount for members, 10% early bird until April 30)